Surrogacy can mean something different to each person it touches. For intended parents, it is the chance to finally complete their family and realize their dream of parenthood. For surrogates, it is the chance of a lifetime to give selflessly to another family who needs them. For both parties, surrogacy is an extraordinary journey and a rewarding experience unlike any other.
Here are some of the way's surrogacy can be beneficial:
● Surrogates enjoy a deep sense of personal satisfaction and pride knowing they have helped another family in such a life-altering way.
● Women who choose surrogacy are able to share their pregnancy journey with the intended parents and develop a strong bond throughout the journey. Many surrogates develop lasting relationships with the families they help create.
● Surrogacy allows women who enjoy being pregnant to experience pregnancy again, even if their own families are complete.
● Surrogates often enjoy a strong sense of community with other women who have also embarked on this journey.
● Surrogates involve their family members, friends, and other supportive people in the process and can set a wonderful example of selflessness and generosity for those around them.
● The compensation surrogates receive can be used for their own financial goals.
Surrogacy can be a physically and emotionally demanding experience. It takes a special person to become a surrogate for another family. However, the women who choose surrogacy agree that seeing a completed family at the end of their journey, is the ultimate reward that makes it all worth it.
We would love for you to contact us to learn more about becoming a surrogate.